What is Employment Transitions?
- A FREE service designed for a smooth transition into employment;
- Assists with developing meaningful employment goals and skill development strategies;
- Assists in marketing capabilities and work skills;
- Provides FREE employment search and job matching supports;
- Matches skills of the employee to that of the employers needs;
- Provides a job coach, orientation, basic training, and on-going support to both the employee and employer;
- Enables anyone with a disability or other significant employment challenge to earn a competitive wage and raise quality of life;
- Additional on the job support is available for when changes occur within the position.
Please Choose a Service Below
Looking to Hire?
Reach out to our Employment Transitions Team directly for immediate assistance with your hiring needs.
Looking for a Job?
Get in touch with a jobPath Team Member to find out more about our employment Discovery Workshop.
Looking for a Summer Job?
Contact our Summer Employment Transitions Team to get more information about our summer employment program.